*No refunds, you can always reschedule a class time for up to one year.
**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday*
**Former military and current Military members are exempt from the 16hr. Course. Ask about our optional veterans course to get all law training at a discounted price **
MD CCW Renewal 03/05/2023
March 5 @ 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM| $200.00 – $250.00
Maryland CCW Renewal + Arizona Non-Resident CFP
Maryland Wear and Carry Renewal +Arizona
Arizona Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
In this class you will be certified to renew your Maryland Wear and Carry permit. You will also be eligible for the Arizona Non-Resident CFP.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Cost: $200 *No refunds you can always reschedule a class time for up to one year.
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to renew your Concealed Carry permit in the State of Maryland and obtain your Arizona Non-Resident CFP.
Course Prerequisites: Current Maryland Conceal and Carry Permit
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- 100 Rounds of factory ammunition for your handgun
- .38 special, 9mm, or larger handgun or revolver *You must notify us at time of booking which firearm you are bringing. However, for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm please contact the office to discuss options.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Wraparound eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this orientation you will receive the
Maryland renewal certificate and/or Arizona Certified Firearm Permit.
Share this Class with Your Friends and Family!
To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday.
Atlantic Tactical is now proud to offer ink and LIvescan Finger Printing services for your Maryland, Arizona and Utah concealed carry permits.
Our finger printing packages:
- Finger Printing
Investment: $25 per ink Finger print card (not including the cost of firearms training)
(Livescan prices vary by category Handgun permit prints cost is $60)
For our turn-key finger printing package, it includes:
- Finger Printing
- Prepping of required paperwork
- Required Money Order
- Mailing of required paperwork
Maryland Package $235 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Arizona Package $150 (not including the cost of firearms training)
Ask about fingerprinting at your scheduled class.
*While we strive to ensure we don’t sell classes to people who won’t be Approved for their licenses. We can’t predict actions taken by the State police.