**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday*
**Honorably Discharged military and current Military members are exempt from the 16hr. Course. Ask about our optional veterans course to get all law training at a discounted price **
AR-15 Fundamentals 01/27/2024
January 27 @ 8:15 AM - 1:00 PM| $249.99
You own the most popular rifle platform in the United States – learn how to operate it like it’s an extension of yourself. Gain an understanding of the usefulness an AR-15 provides for civilian defense while receiving cutting-edge AR-15 training through in-person classroom learning and range training.
The Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors You’ll Learn
- AR-15 Platform 22LR, 9mm 223/556
- Fundamentals of AR-15 marksmanship
- Zero verification
- Accessorizing and maintaining an AR-15
- Efficient operation of an AR-15
- How students recognize their capabilities with an AR-15
- The importance of round trajectory and mechanical offset for close encounters
- How to improve skills and precision with an AR-15
- Specifically designed for training at 5-10 yards, the average distance of self-defense incidents
- 300 rounds of ammo
Share this Class with Your Friends and Family!
To purchase a ticket, you must select the + or – to add or subtract the amount of tickets you need. Then click the “GET TICKETS” button to go to the cart to pay.
*Notice: Any cancellations will not be refunded, you can always reschedule to a later class date.
** The First rescheduling is at no cost. Multiple reschedules may be subject to minor fees**
**You Must be 21 years old to apply for HQL or Wear and Carry. Keep that in mind and don’t schedule a class until you are less than a month away from your birthday.