Delaware CCDW + Utah Non-Resident CFP
Delaware Concealed Carry of a Deadly Weapon + Utah Non-Resident Certified Firearms Permit
Conducted by a Multi-discipline Certified Law Enforcement Instructor
*Must be a resident of Delaware to qualify for the Delaware CCDW. If you are not a resident of Delaware and are looking to obtain the Utah Non-resident CFP, just click here.
Course Duration: 8 hours
Course Cost: $100
Course Goal: The goal of this course is for you the citizen to gain credit needed to apply for a conceal carry permit from the following states: Delaware and Utah. Although Delaware residents do not have to apply for the Utah Non-Residents CFP, this course will provide the training to do so at no additional fee. This course is also designed for those who wish to complete the first 8 hours of training towards your Maryland Wear and Carry.
Course Prerequisites: NONE
Course Subject Matter:
- Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling
- Concealed carry options
- Legal understanding of the use of lethal force
- State laws pertaining to self defense
- Defensive shooting tactics
Gear/Equipment to bring to course:
- A modern firearm (.38 Revolver or 9mm handgun or larger caliber) *for those who do not yet have a permit or own a firearm, for a it will be provided by the Instructor- Please call the office if you do not have a handgun.
- 3 speed loaders or magazines
- Belt mounted, dominant side concealment holster
- Magazine / Speed loader pouches
- Sturdy belt at least 1.5” wide
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning
- Baseball style hat
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- A Jacket or shirt capable of covering the weapon
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Knee pads (Optional)
Course Completion: Upon successful completion of this class you will receive your approved *Delaware CCDW certificate, Maryland renewal certificate and/or Utah.
* Must be a resident of Delaware
- ATFT Salisbury, MD Classrooms and Range
- Mobile Training Teams
- 3rd Party Host Sites
EASY UPGRADE OPPORTUNITY
By completing this course you will have essentially completed the first 8 hours (Day 1) of the Maryland Wear and Carry Course. To complete the MD Wear and Carry Course you will need an additional 8 hours of training and range time. In addition to the mandatory qualification, students may elect to stay at the range to complete additional situation based training including: multiple targets, use of barricades, speed shooting plus magazine / speed loader change drills. For more information about the Maryland Wear and Carry, click here.
Please call for more information